10 Sheets 770cm x 480cm
Butyl based product
Deadna blocks annoying road noise.
Improves Speaker Dynamic and range.
Makes for a more comfortable driving experience.
Improves bass quality.
Australian made for Australian conditions
Has been proven to keep your car 5 degrees cooler than other brands
- Trunk lids
- Trunk floors
- And wherever noise resonation is an issue and installation will not interfere with the normal operation of the vehicle.
- Use scissors, knife or die to cut Deadna to the desired size and shape before removing the release liner.
- Next, remove dust, grease, moisture, and other foreign matter from the application surface.
- Peel off the release backing.
- The simplest application technique is to bend the mat slightly and attach it along its shortest edge.
- Press the mat firmly into place, using a roller for larger pieces.
- The roller reduces the risk of leaving air pockets, which reduce Deana’s sound damping capacity.
- Finish by covering all seams and wiring with Heat tape to ensure a professional look and finish.
- The temperature of the mat and application surface should not be below room temperature during fitting.
Heating the material is not necessary.